Subject to change based on federal, state and county regulations or at discretion of the owners (based on data driven decisions for the safety of our Pure Florida family)
- Please make reservations and pay for your excursion prior to arrival either online at www.purefl.com or over the phone at 239-263-4949 so we can minimize physical interaction with our staff
- If you are not feeling well, either guest or staff, you are not permitted to join
- We do have the right to terminate a rental or reservation if we believe someone in your party may be ill
- If you are in a venerable class, we strongly encourage you to stay at home
- 6ft minimal social distancing between each party is REQUIRED
- No handshakes, fist bumps or high fives
- We are limiting numbers of guests on our boats to match those guidelines in place for restaurants to ensure that every party has their own space.
- Some form of mask or face covering is MANDATORY on our Fishing excursions and STRONGLY encouraged for all other excursions. In addition to Fishing Buffs for purchase we do have face masks available for a nominal fee. Staff will be required to wear masks.
- We are initially limiting trip options, times and schedules. Tours are subject to change.
- BE COURTEOUS and kind to those around you, please work with us to work with you.
- Cooperation and flexibility is key, we need your help to continue operating safely and effectively
- All trips subject to weather, minimal number of fares & practical social distancing requirements.
- We reserve the right to change schedules, times and capacities as necessary to keep you safe and healthy
- Please only send one member of your party to our reservations office if check-in is required.
- If you have paid for a ticket online you do not need to check in at the office. Please proceed direct to the boat.
- If you are renting a jetski or rental boat from us please only send the operator to our reservations office for the briefing.
- Please listen to staff instructions and guidelines while visiting.
- Please cooperate with signage and taped social distancing lines on the ground where applicable
- Only one group allowed at a check in window at a time.
- There is plexi-glass in place to protect both our you and our staff during briefings and transactions
- All waivers for rentals are now online, you must complete them before arriving or upon arrival with a smartphone.
- We are not offering paper receipts at this time, if you would like a receipt, we would be happy to email you one upon making your reservation.
- THERE’S NOT ONE SPOT BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ON THE BOAT
- Social distancing between people outside your immediate group is imperative
- Cooperation is required by all patrons, we appreciate your flexibility
- On dolphin tours, sunset tours, sightseeing and others – no spots guaranteed as well, first come first served and all guests must practice social distancing with people outside their group
- All vessel open to the public will be undergoing continuous cleaning throughout the day and in between trips.
- All rentals will be cleaned and sanitized between each and every rental.